Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pumpkin Spice


... Is oh, sooo nice! These are the new, limited edition pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses! Found at Target, of course, and involved a mild amount of jumping and squealing with excitement. I was scared but not really, because last Fall, I wouldn't stop complaining about how there aren't any good pumpkin flavored candies on the market, if any, and that Hershey needed to get on the boat. Well, they did! They do taste like pumpkin pie. They are really good. I wonder if it would be better with chocolate? Oh yeah, there is no chocolate involved. I think it would be better with chocolate and to have the pumpkin creme filling, but .. One step at a time. I tried melting some into my chai, and all it did was turn it orange, so, I don't recommend that. I hope they make these again next year. I might stock my freezer to cover my pumpkin cravings throughout the winter months. My next pumpkin project involves pumpkin cream cheese frosting. I'll let you know how it turns out! Let the pumpkin season begin!

Image credit: www.thecandyenthusiast.com

No comments: